Sunday, June 10, 2007

Mahalo!

Ok so I have a bunch of random blog posts that I need to clean up, but here is the gist of what is going on. We just got back from Hawaii and while we were away our friend Rubina sent me an email about the blog she started. Plus Schwimmer has one and I can't let both of them one-up me so I had to start one. I actually had one of these once but I deleted it. I also used to have the scottlive.net web site but I was getting tired of maintaining it. And nowadays you can store everything that I had on there online anyway. So here is the start of my blog. I'm going to kick it off with a bunch of Hawaii stuff once I get organized. My hope is to use this for photos and video as well as some of my ramblings when I'm not slammed at work. This is the new and improved Scott Live, so I hope you like it. Mahalo for visiting.

No comments: