Sunday, October 21, 2007

Homecoming Weekend

I spent this past week in Kansas City, kicking it at the Residence Inn. I flew back in Thursday and went to the SRA office Friday. A good friend of mine from my ABAP/DLA days, John, is now working on WBSCM so I got to catch up with him for happy hour.

Amanda was back home this weekend in Colorado where it snowed! At University of Maryland it was homecoming as the Terps took on Virginia. I made beef tips and Aaron made jello shots. It was a great time until the terps defense handed the game to UVA in the closing minute of regulation. Total dagger.

Sunday I played golf with Neil at Maryland National (basically my home course). Pretty cool there as some of the guys recognize me and know me by name. I didn't play particularly well as my short game was just terrible. I did have a couple good shots here and there and my driving was pretty solid. Neil played well, shooting a 47 on the back 9. Still a good time, just wish I could have played better.

Coming up this week, work continues to steamroll. I foresee some long days in my future...

No comments: