Sunday, June 24, 2007

6/24

And so the end to a slow weekend. Amanda was in Colorado this weekend so I decided to play some golf (shocker!) Friday I went to a looong happy hour with Aaron at Ri Ra. I'm really loving that place, especially their half and halfs. All their food is money, but this time I decided to get the rueben. It was great, of course.

Saturday I went out to Maryland National to get in 18. I was driving it alright but my irons were not crisp at all. As a result, I struggled to an 88. Sunday I met up with Neil and Mike at Waverly Woods up in Marriottsville, MD. The driving was mediocre but my irons were much more solid. I posted an 82 (40-42) with a 2 birdies on the front 9. Overall, I definitely missed 6-8 putts inside 8 feet. I think my iron play and driving is there, but my putting clearly needs help. My goal is to break 80 consistently, and I think I can get there, but its going to take a bit more work with the flatstick.

Don't forget to see my links on the right. I have our posted Hawaii pics, a link to Sam and Rubina's blog, and a link to Schwimmers.

No comments: