Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Living in High Def

So with my High Def TV, aptly named Sonya, I have come to the realization that I'm an HD snob. I no longer can watch anything that isn't in HD. I have 40 movie channels, but I can only watch 2 - HBOHD and MAXHD. I have 250 channels in total and I am only limited to the 20 or so HD.


Best new addition to HD lately, VSGLF. I don't know what it stands for, but Thursdays and Fridays it has golf in HD. G can't even get the SD golf channel for free, he has to pay extra. While I get golf in HD during the week. Sick.

If you come over my house, and turn on Sonya and she's on a SD, you know I wasn't the last one watching. Often, I'll come home all the time, and its on the food network, or USA in SD. That definitely isn't me, its Amanda. She doesn't have the same dedication to the High Def. She definitely has the appreciation, but she doesn't have the will power to only live in a High Def world. Maybe she's better off that way. At least she can take advantage of the 250 channels we get.

1 comment:

The Batts said...

instead of watching high def--you should get your butt to the lacoste sale.